Use the following procedure to find out which version of Virtual Sound Canvas you are using.
1. Plug Virtual Sound Canvas into your host application.
2. In the VSC panel, click the SETUP button to access the Settings
3. Open the Version Info page of the Setting window to view the
software version number.
Version 1.01 -> 1.60
- Support the Windows Vista
Version 1.00 -> 1.01
- The problem which would sometimes cause the program to quit unexpectedly at the time of plug out has been corrected.
- The problem with the processing of certain universal exclusive messages has been corrected.
To install the software, use the following procedure.
* If you are using Windows Vista/XP, make sure that all users other than the installing user are logged off.
- If you are using Windows Vista/XP/2000, log in as a user with administrative privileges (such as Administrator).
- Exit all currently-running software (applications).
- Run the setup.exe. The installer will start up. (If a confirmation screen regarding User Account Control will appear, click [Continue].)
- When the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard screen appears, click [Next].
- Continue installation according to the displayed instruction.